Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm MOLTING .......!

Bbbbuuuuurrrrrrr!!! I know I'm the closest living relative of Tyrannosaurus Rex and they were tough, very tough... and maybe I'm really meant to go through this intense "out with the old feathers and in with the new" right now...

I'm thinking I've evolved to be sweet and delicate, not so tough... It's been chilly, but not rainy, which I am thankful for.

I just don't get out of the roost as early as I might. Its like I'm missing my jammies and then all day I'm well.. not quite dressed to be in public either. So, we have all been sleeping in and snuggling longer. I know Naomi would love to see us in the smidgen of daylight before she rides off to work, but I am too cold with this feather business. Maybe I could get her to play some T. Rex in the mornings with a wee cuppa tea...

Dreaming of feathers for all my ladies,
P.J. (Harvey)